Friday, November 2, 2012

Victory

Often times when we are going through something, it can be hard to see the end.  However, there is an end and at that end is Victory.  I'm talking about spiritual struggles here.  I can sense victory up ahead and that gives me joy in the struggle.  Lord, I thank you for the opportunity to humble myself and carry this burden for you.  I lay it at your feet and I proclaim your Word that You are able to do exceedingly and abundantly for those who believe   Lord, I believe that this struggle in in your plan for us and that great things will come out of it.  I thank you for the victory that lies ahead.  I praise you Lord, for your Glory and Honor!!!  In Jesus name, I pray, Amen...  Keep your head up and your eyes on him, my friends!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment